Monday, March 2, 2009

You Know What Happens When You ASS-U-ME Don't You? (I Write an Angery Blog About You!)


SPANISH FOR "WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS"

Now, I LOVE Chipotle, and it's easily one of my favorite ways to spend Eight Bucks (when it's not New Comic Book Wednesday). Despite it being a Chain owned by a Burger joint, not much has changed about it, besides the fact they don't give free drinks to College Students anymore, the cheap bastards.. Anyways the food is still delicious and the portions are still aplenty.

But I do have a problem with what is perhaps the best of the White Washed Mexican Food Establishments. It's how they treat white people. I'm dead serious, they think we are all cheap little bitches who can't handle anything spicier than a Tomato. While this stereotype is mostly true where I live, to me its just as bad as if I started speaking Chinese to ever Asian person I saw on the street.

Lets start at the beginning. I enjoy Carnitas, but everytime I tell them I want that on my burrito they have this look on their face like "wow the gringo didn't get the chicken, weird!". Whenever they go to put the salsa on, they ALWAYS go for the mild. ALWAYS! And Guacamole is the worst. I have never been to Chipotle where they didn't tell me it was extra. Which is fine, because I assume it's because a lot of dumb people don't bother to read the menu. BUT THEY ONLY ASK WHITE PEOPLE. I have made note of this. Go to Chipotle and go see for yourself. Whitey will order his burrito and they say "It's a dollarsomething extra, is that ok??" and then anyone of a different ethnicity will order Guacamole and its all grand.

I think I'm gonna start wearing a shirt that reads "YES I KNOW THE GUACAMOLE IS EXTRA" every time I go in there, just to speed up the racistness.

So in closing, I gotta ask "Chipotle, why ya gotta be keepin' da white man down?"

No comments: