Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Been A While...

I've been really busy so I haven't been updating my blog. I have been job searching, playing the new spider man game, and editing a "documentary" i filmed of my friend chads visit here. I should have that up (or at least a preview) in the next upcoming week or so. I went to best buy in my spider man costume to buy the new spider man game, and filmed that too so that video should be up soon too. So basically a lot of cool stuff coming up!

I feel dumb posting a blog without posting anything else, so here's a video of my friend a while back fighting a fat chick!


Skinny Girl Throws Down Against Fat Girl
If the fat chick wasn't too busy thinking about her next piece of cheesecake, maybe she would've had a chance. But as it went, the skinnier girl beats the hell out of the fatty in this awesome catfight.
Get humor videos at NothingToxic

No comments: