Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An ATROSS EXCLUSIVE: Premiere of New Found Glory's New Single: "Listen To Your Friends"!

This is an Exclusive recording taken from the "Listen To Your Friends" video shoot a few weeks ago. This song is the lead single from their Epitaph Records Debut "Not Without A Fight", which was produced by Mark Hoppus.

Here's the link; which while it may be low quality (Though I left it in WAV format to keep what quality it had), it should tide you over until the song offically releases soon:

LINK REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF EPITAPH RECORDS! LOOK FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THIS SONG AS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT (LATE NEXT MONTH)!

Expect Teaser videos from the videos of the band wrestling each other to go online soon, leading up to the full video premiere.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you like what you see/hear, feel free to comment, even if you don't have a blogger account! It's completely Anonymous, so feel free to say whatever you want (Be it how hot I look in my profile pic, or to make fun of my overuse of commas)!

Be sure to subscribe too, or at least check back often! Enjoy!

5 comments:

neeloferlodhy said...

yay boop!

Anonymous said...

mediafire isnt working

Anonymous said...

works fine for me! maybe try again?

Ms. Bills said...

hahahaha.
this is awesome.

btw, you should check out my "a nameless monster is going to consume me" blog.

I update that one a lot more, anyhow. XD

Ian said...

lol i guess it means you hit the big time when epitaph shuts you down, sweet